Sweety is a retailer based in Dubai. The Abaya designs of sweety are modern and trendy while keeping the traditions in hand. Different styles and patterns are used on the black canvas of Abaya to create a masterpiece. The collection below has been collected directly from Sweety Designer Abayas website.
Monday, 26 January 2015
Bridal makeup is not always about wearing a red lip and a bright eyes or a lot of shimmer and gold on face. It can also be worn simple with beautiful soft colors to get a natural look. Bridal make is very tough task if do at home. If we talk about Indian bridal makeup, then we must observe that Indian brides doesn’t over do the makeup on their face. Here in this post you will find best Indian bridal makeup tips below.
Best Indian Bridal Makeup Tips
Cleansing is one of the most important of applying makeup. You should have to do cleaning on daily basis if your going to become a bride soon. This will keep your face neat and clean and provide even tone also.
Washing your face:
Before application of makeup you should have to wash your face properly. For dry skin, you can also apply moisturizer after washing the face. Avoid moisturizer if you oily skin and also avoid creamy or oily foundation for Indian bridal makeup.
Application Of Concealer
After moisturizer, apply concealer to hidden your dark circles and spots on face. Concealer will give you an uneven skin tone and you will be in a better position to apply makeup for bride. For Indian brides, yellow pigment foundation is best for photo shoot. You should have to apply foundation properly on your cheekbones and area under the nose.
Application Of Blush On:
If you have fair skin tone then you can apply gel blush on to get a bright look.
It is better to give darker colors to your eyebrows and put on artificial lashes to get a prefect Indian bridal look. In bridal makeup, darker eye shadows are using that are perfect matchable with the bridal outfit. Dark eye shadows will make your eyes appealing and alluring and your bridal look will be more enhanced.
Application of Lipstick:
Lipstick for Indian brides must be matchable with their dress. It can also in contrast with bridal dress. If you have thin lips then you can make use of lip plummers to make them fuller. Make sure the lipstick color you select for Indian bridal makeup must be matches with dress, it will be complimenting for brides.
Well, these all above Indian bridal makeup tips are very helpful and you can simply get a perfect bridal look. If you are getting married soon then must follow these best makeup tips for Indian bides above.
These days’ anarkali suits are becoming one of the latest and new trends inside the fashion planet. In the past this clothing style was quite a lot common but after the emergence of the western dresses this traditional dress lost down its importance. There are many designers and brands that bring back this style trend one more time and now it has become one of the top favorite types of clothing trends.
Why Anarkali Suits Are So Famous In Women?
If we talk about this clothing in the past then anarkali suits was known out to be one of the favorite clothing for the dancer in the court of Emperor Akbar of the Mughal dynasty. In today latest suits of anarkali you will be finding those old traditional designs as well but somehow they have been transformed into the fresh and latest ones as well. If we define anarkali dresses designs then we would say that they are the form of bulging skirt in the company of a well fitting yoke that is stitched little tight below the bust line. The kameez is basically fit till the waist line and below that up to the ankles it is like a frock. Frocks are just paired all along with the churidar pajamas that give away the elegant image by the end of the time.
No doubt that each single woman has the want of appearing gorgeous looking on her main wedding day in splendid looking Pakistani designer suits. We all know that each single country has their own traditions and cultures in choosing with the bridal dresses and this is the main reason that might confuse the bride that which dress design would appear impressive for her personality.
Now the main question is that how we can look for the ideal Pakistani designer dresses easily? Below are some of the main tips that will going to help you out in choosing with the perfect looking Pakistani designer dresses for the main wedding day.
Tips To Search Perfect Pakistani Designer Suits:
- Before you plan out buying the Pakistani designer suits you should make some idea in your mind related with the dress design. If we talk about some of the famous types of wedding dresses then we would mention the names of Lehenga choli, sharara, gharara and lehenga. If we look deep into the fashion planet then there are varieties of other options as well that are smashingly best for the bridal wear. In this way bride can get best help in searching for the ideal bridal wear.
- On the next you should be clear about the choice of color, style and design too. Red is known as the main color of the bridal dresses but if you think that red color will not be suitable for your personality then simply overlook this color. You should be clear about the choice that whether you want lehengas or ghararas. Grab the best design and style so that on the wedding day you can make yourself complementing looking for others.
- The bridal dress which you are choosing should be fitted within your size and body shape. Plus size women have to be careful enough while making the choice of the wedding dresses. The dress should be ideal fit in support of the occasion.
- We all know that Pakistani designer suits are expensive because of their heavy beautification so make sure that you set your budget as well. If you want to get hold over the affordable wedding dresses then we would suggest you that you should look inside the online stores and websites.
We hope that these tips would be making your task quite easier in searching for the ideal and lovelyPakistani designer suits. Follow the tips carefully!
PAKISTANI DESIGNER SUITS
Well we all know that getting teeth problemsin babies is one of the common things that give rise to germs and stains in their teeth. It is a fact that tooth development takes place in the babies soon after their birth. At the time of sixth week of the expectation the baby start getting their primary teeth and permanent teeth begin to build up. But some of the people are not aware from the fact that these teeth are sealed under the gum line and blow your top only after the birth. Some of the babies get affected from the teething problems at the time of birth. What is the main reason? Well this is mainly because of the fact that mother has eaten great sum of calcium based foods at the time of pregnancy.
Main Symptoms of Teeth Problems In Babies:
Some of the main signs of teeth problems among babies are mild fever, mild diarrhea, tendency to chew things, sensitiveness to foods, loss of appetite, swollen gums, and pain. These signs will going to remove as soon as the tooth are fully erupted. You can even treat the bbay gum with own self help as well. If your baby is finding that gum is irritating them then you should be rubbing your baby’s gum by means of your clean hands. You can even allow the baby to chew it with the wet clothe as this will going to reduce the irritation on top of gums. No the main question is that what precautionary measures can help out the mother to cure the teeth problems in babies. Below are some of the main and important natural tips for controlling the teeth problems among babies:
- As soon as you find your baby with the teeth you should start brushing it on daily basis. You should make the use of soft baby brushes or you can make the use of wet cloth as well. You don’t need to make the use of tooth paste for brushing at the early stages.
- After one month of the baby birth you should be visiting the doctor on weekly basis. It has been medically tested that if you will be avoiding clinical check up then your
- You should feed your child with the food items that are enriched with the sufficient minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, calcium and other micro-nutrients. Sugar, carbonated beverages, chocolates should be avoiding by all means.
Now without wasting any time if your baby is suffering from teeth problems then consult your doctor right now before it gets too late!
Do you sometimes find any trouble in choosing with the mehndi design images of Indian mehndi designs for the hands? Well there is no doubt about the fact that with the passage of time the popularity of the Indian mehndi designs is becoming so common and favorite among the women and especially in the brides. We all know that there are so many mehndi designs that are coming ahead each single year because of which brides do find great sum of trouble in choosing with the perfect and ideal ones.
Why Indian Mehndi Designs For Hands Are So Popular?
It is to be mentioned for the readers that Indian henna comes in the form of a powder or a paste that is made from the dried leaves of the henna bush. This plant grows best in very hot but dry areas of the world. This is the main reason that it was first used in Middle Eastern or African countries. When henna paste is applied to the skin, the hennotannic acid will dye it a reddish-brown color. This acid also dyes hair and fingernails easily. Indian mehndi designs have been set as in favor of both hands and feet.These cones are made of rolled plastic that is taped closed with a small hole at the end. These are filled in the company of henna paste and the design is made by squeezing paste through the hole and drawing on the skin. The paste stays on top of the skin for an hour or two and is taken off by hand or with a wooden stick when it’s dry. The design will hang about until the top layer of skin exfoliates.
On the same level as you will going to look at the mehandi design images of Indian mehndi designs you will be finding the more intricate designs that cover the hands and feet and have thinner lines. It does cover the full hands or feet. These designs take advantage of open space and often have vines, leaves and flowers in them. You can make the choice of the Indian mehndi designs as in favor of the wedding functions, ceremonies and religious occassions.
By the end of the post we have some of the classy images of Indian mehndi designs! Which one of the mehndi design does you like the most?
Our country is not of those whose proportion of people with light eyes exceeds 50%, as in Iceland. Having big eyes does not have to be synonymous wear a sky blue, aqua green or bright gray ad. Eyes like chocolate or hazelnut tone now have much left to take out with makeup. In Spain, almost 30% eyes look brown-black tone and over 50% lighter shades like hazel. The brown color is considered the dominant iris worldwide makeovers and when, to many people around the world come to us the same questions: What colors favor us? What shadows would use to empower? Eyeliner? Yes or no? To answer these questions and help you get the most out of our eyes, we had the help of two experts to solve all these problems with 100% effective result. Take note of these tips.
Collection of Brown Eye Makeup Photos will help you learn more about style and colors being used by professionals for brown eyes.
What colors do we favor?
Nacho Fernandez, Make Up Artist of Art Lab, opens a window of hope when the palette of colors used in its entirety: “depending on the occasion we can use a variety of colors, since the color of brown eyes combines well a wide range of hues. “As an expert, we recommend the range of earth flecked with gold, gray, even purple for a natural finish on a daytime look. For special occasions, we are encouraged with Nacho makeup contrast with cooler tones like mauve and silver or that “greatly highlighted brown iris.” Meanwhile, David Garcia, makeup artist for Clarins, proposes greenish gray tones to enhance the iris makeup looks smoother for day.
If an iris in tone light hazel, Nacho highlights the range of gold and copper and proposes find the contrast in shades of purple and green. David agrees green tones for tone hazel iris color family increases with the range of gold.
Shadow Clarins (33 euros approx.) And Shadow Lancôme (19 euros approx.)
Photo: Clarins / Lancôme
Colors to avoid.
Nacho Fernandez advised us not to use the yellow and orange lights if a look chocolate, not off color. David also advises us not to use the range of pastel colors as we run the risk of getting an effect “blank stare”.
If you like smoked finishes, you’re in luck. They will be your best bet for a night look, because as Nacho Fernandez tells us, “generally accepted brown tones tone like no other eyes to intensify the most. We opt for a more soft makeup for day and night, step up and play with the finished smoked. ”
David proposes a series of tricks to give more intensity to the look and explains it step by step to get it at home. First, mix one prebase a pencil or shadow tone brown because, as we are assured, will get the shadow set all day. Then half delineates the upper eyelid and attach it to the end of the lower eyelid, right at the lash of both. Apply a darker shade in the rest of the eyelid and ends with a clear and natural tone in the upper eyelid (just below the eyebrow).
Eyeliner, khol … Yes or no?
Nacho Fernandez is clear: “Both options are ideal for brown eyes. Overall reserve the eyeliner for special occasions and would use the khol for the day-to-day or to intensify the stains. “David safe bet for a brown eye liner because” gives sensuality to the look and makes the iris color shine even more. “
Best bridal makeup is not limited to only one type of makeup style instead there can be many Different and wonderful Bridal makeup Styles. Today I will be discussing about details of bridal makeup. My emphasize will be on easy eye makeup tips but I will also share many other makeup ideas related to bridal makeup.
There are many different Bridal makeup styles in different parts of the world. Although India and Pakistan are nearby countries yet Indian Bridal Makeup is quite different from Pakistani Bridal makeup. The website more focus onPakistani Bridal Makeup rather than other makeup styles from around the world.
Easy Bridal makeup and eye makeup tips
As I mentioned earlier, I will not only be discussing about Eye makeup tips but other tips as well. So here the few best makeup ideas.
- Before starting the bridal makeup, carefully analyze the bride’s face. Different face shape require different contouring and high lightening. There can be many problems such as acne marks or even skin color, these all will be covered via makeup base. SO it is highly advisable to use professional bridal makeup base on brides face. The professional products can be expensive but it will assure that makeup lasts longer and give good results.
- Make sure that your products are waterproof. It is very important factor and should not be neglected. Asian brides often end up crying on their wedding. These tears ruins the whole makeup and looks very bad. Re-adjusting bride’s makeup is not very easy. To avoid such awful happening, use water proof makeup products.
- High lightening is necessary. High light the features which you wish to show off. A bright shimmer light shadow is used over the brow line. It will make look your eye bigger and wider. Highlight is not limited to eyes, it is required over the forehead, down the bridge of your nose and cheek bones.
- Perfect brow shape is necessary. Brow shape can be changed and enhanced with the help of brow enhancer. Many of you will be thinking that what brow enhancer can be? There are many brow pencil available in the market. Brow pencils comes in different colors. When selecting a brow pencil color it is advisable that if you have dark color brow, get a light color brow enhancer.
- Eyeliner is in fashion. If you search over the web you will find multiple eyeliner styles. You can chose any of these styles depending on your eye shape. Remember that we all have different eye shape and only few eyeliner will suit your eyes. Eyeliner is used to up lift the shape of bride’s eyes.
- It is most probably because of our culture and tradition. Pakistani Bride often wear dark lip colors. Dark does not mean chocolate brown shade but we prefer more reddish and maroon color on bride’s lips. But now light lip colors are also loved by everyone.
- Cheeks also need your attention. You can use any color complementing bride’s eye makeup and lipsticks.
These are just few advices out of many. You can search through the websites for latest makeup styles and much more.
Best Bridal Makeup Photo and pics
Pakistani jewelry, brooches, Motifs, Centerpieces and fashion accessories has always been considered unique and attractive sign of cultural representation throughout the world. These are very famous for its wide range of styles, designs and subtle.
Pakistani jewelry is very special item among all round the women in any event or celebration. PakiBoutique.com offers you a wide variety and fantastic range of imitation jewelry and other daily wear fashion accessories. We have an astonishing collection of Bridal and other special events jewellery.
Some of these styles are mixed with western styles to produce great combination of gold and precious stones wedding jewelry, as well as for everyday wear.
Click on any picture to see enlarged or Right click and open the picture in new tab / window to see full size picture.
Sunday, 18 January 2015
Wednesday, 7 January 2015
Pakistani dresses are very popular and famous in the whole world. Specially, women and girl are like bridal dresses, casual wear and party wear. In this collectionPakistani bridal Dress girl are like to wear bridal mehndi dresses, barat dresses and walima dresses on the occasion of wedding to look different from others. Girls are looking gorgeous on the wedding day. Pakistani brides frequently like to wear bridal lehengas and choli lehenga with trousers or churidar pajamas. These Pakistani bridal dresses are decorated with dabka and zari work for enhance the beauty of thisbridal collection. Every bride’s look to beautiful on her wedding day. Girls are decorated to embellish their yellow shirts with churidar pajamas.
Zeen Winter Catalog 2015 gets well response from girls and women’s. Zeen winter collection 2015 makes your winter season excellent with stylish, trendy and modish Zeen quality winter collection dresses 2015. Zeen by Cambridge became well known and famous fashion brand in short time period for designed its high quality dresses with beautiful color combination. Zeen has introduce it’s a lot of other collection which is well like among girls and women’s. Zeen winter dresses 2015are consists on simple printed designs and decorated with beautiful embroidery and lace work on it. Zeen has achieved his goal in the fashion industry for its trendy, stylish dresses. Now, this time Zeen came back with its latest dress collection with the title tag of Zeen by Cambridge Winter Collection 2015.
These Zeen women dresses are ideal and perfect to be used as party, family gathering, formal, semi-formal and casual wear. These women winter dresses 2015 are decorated with fancy embroidery work, rich color shade. Girls are making the best choice of this winter collection 2015 as in wearing of the family gathering and parties events. Hope you will give preference of modernity Zeen winter collection 2015.
Friday, 2 January 2015
Saturday, 20 December 2014
People who live in countries which receive all four seasons are thought to be lucky, both; in terms of nature and economically. They enjoy all the seasons and the blessings they bring along. For some of us the delicious food products and eatables are on top yet for others it’s the weather.
Winter, along with the winter sports and outdoor activities brings the widest range of food products and eatables. Things one consumes all round the year become special during winters. Coffee, during a stroll in the cold foggy nights. Chocolates and chocolate based products.French fries. Fruits and dry fruits.
People are seen gathered around fires. Huddled up. Trying to stay warm. Conversations, sharing moments, making memories for the future.
Usually people avoid chocolate products in summers as supposedly they cause pimples and dental problems. Well, for your information, chocolate does not cause pimples and cavities. It’s a scientific fact.
The winter along with its other goodies, brings a great weather for hot chocolate. Imagine sitting in your veranda or balcony on a foggy winter morning and enjoying a mug of creamy hot chocolate. Ahhh! There’s nothing like it. Is there?
And it’s not that hard to make either. Heat up milk to a desired temperature - Careful! Because when too hot it can cause serious burns - and add either chocolate powder or chocolate syrup and stir to mix it uniformly. For a topping, either add cream or some more chocolate powder.
2. Hot Coffee
Hot Coffee’s another one of winter’s blessings. Easily available in many forms in the market, coffee can be enjoyed although the year but especially in winter.
Coffee beans and instant coffee are easily available in the market for you. There’s nothing better than brewing your own coffee with coffee beans. But if you aren’t the ‘earn your coffee’ type; you can always visit a coffee shop or drop by at a friend’s for a mug. And of course there always will be the instant coffee which comes in ready to make sachets.
Winter also brings the common cold with it. It’s a menace. Trust me! You can’t go out. You can’t hang out with friends (it’s contagious) and what not. But what it does do is that it makes your mom’s/ wife’s / girlfriend’s heart melt. What does that mean? Soup! Yes. Soup.
Well you don’t have to be sick to enjoy soup. Who needs that. One can make their own at home, go out to a restaurant and order, get an instant sachet from the market or just get it delivered from the nearest Chinese place.
Soups have a large assortment. You can make up any kind of broth and call it a recipe of soup, provided it tastes good. Otherwise you are just in for a lot of complaints that you undoubtedly had coming.
4. Dry Fruits
Dry fruits such as almonds, walnuts, peanuts, cashew nuts and pine nails etc. are a winter delicacy. Although available throughout the year, they are best enjoyed in the winter season.
People use them as ingredients in soups, stews, sweet dishes, recipes of rice and Chinese dishes.
Roasted almonds are served as starters/ appetizers in restaurants.
Roasted almonds are served as starters/ appetizers in restaurants.
Vendors sell them in small quantities to buyers on the road sides. People who use joints as a means of earning bread are often seen selling roasted peanuts, maize, chick peas etc.
A Pakistani recipe, the Kashmiri Tea also includes dry fruits in its ingredients when served at weddings or parties as an extravagant part of the menu.
Apples, oranges, grape fruits and guava etc are the winter fruits. Citrus fruits are good for health as they contain Vitamin-C and are very helpful for people who are prone to catching colds easily.
We hope that this list of food items and beverages will help you enjoy you lovely winters. Have a healthy winter.
Today women are more conscious about their hairstyles than ever before, because now everybody wants to look gorgeous, fashionable, and stylish. As hair represents your personality to a great amount so you should carry those hairstyles which suit you.
In 2015 as trends are always varying according to culture and season and we found a large variety of hairstyles become famous with celebrity walking down on red carpet with confidence. Healthy and shiny hairs are necessary for stylish and eye-catching hairstyles.
Here we represent different stylish hairstyles which are not limited to one side of picture. Women want to have short, medium, long and colored hairs according to theirface shapes. New hairstyles of 2015 give you a marvelous look and enjoy this by acquiring any hairstyle.
One of the most modern, classy and top of the hairstyles is Bob Cut. As it is a cool option especially for young women. Women having strong facial bone look very attractive and sophisticated with this haircut. Now you have wide variety and cool diversity of hairstyles to become charming a charming personality.
One of the most elegant hairstyles for women is Straight Hairs for the coming season. The Straight hair seems very appealing to the attractive boys. If you want to attain this stunning hairstyle your hairs should be healthy and shiny.
Side Swept Hairs:
If you want to be appreciated and have versatile hairstyle then you can use Side Swept Hairs as it makes you younger. Coming year this is one of the most impressive, fastidious and beautiful hairstyle which is most fashionable among the girls. It looks very pleasant on any type of features.
Braided hairstyles constantly offer you a romantic look and enhance your beauty. Here is a fashionable variation in Braids for any season. Braids with side swept look or French braid set on the front and fish shadows makes you adorable. Braids with ribbons and scarf look unbelievably fresh and classy.
The Curly Hairstyle is very helpful in making your personality elegant and decent. Curly hairstyle is found in both small and long hairs. It takes a lot of time to set in addition this is very famous among the young girls. If you want a good impression on others then you have to make sure that you can care it up, otherwise this hairstyle can make you odd.
In 2015 Wet Hairstyles will present your personality in a wild form. In coming year this hairstyle is making a re-emerge with more modernism. This hairstyle is popular amongst the stylish and freedom loving persons.
Ponytails are another eye catching classy and effortless hairstyle for any season. This hairstyle keeps a huge diversity that can be easily adopted for instance you can make low ponytail with side swept, twisted low ponytail, double wrap twisted ponytail, twisted side ponytail, simple low ponytail, and the elegant side ponytail. Ponytail at the nape of your neck will be best for the upcoming year.
This might look a minor problem to us generally but if it gets past the initial stage it is likely to become really troublesome. Just imagine yourself scratching your hair at an event, in office or even in the comfort of the home in front of your near and dear ones.
It really appears an embarrassing sight .So the need is to address the issue, even before it has sprung up. Bear in mind that it should not be allowed to become a major nuisance in terms of a scratchy head and even the dandruff appearing on the hair surface and spilling all over your clothes.
We provide you useful tips and guidelines and just don’t hesitate to make the a part of the daily hair care routine.
Try Apple Cider and Vinegar:
• Take one part apple cider vinegar and mix it with one part water. Wash your hair normally, then pour vinegar-water mixture carefully onto hair and scrub into your scalp. Take care not to let any get into your eyes. If you have psoriasis or any unhealed scratch or scab, it will burn. (If it burns, just rinse the affected area with water.
• Leave on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with water. The vinegar smell will disappear once your hair is dry.
• Repeat daily for about a week.
Use Banana and Vinegar:
• Peel a whole banana. Mix with two cups vinegar.
• Stir until completely combined. You may want to use a fork or whisk to make a paste.
• Apply the mixture into hair. Take extra care to massage the mixture into your scalp.
• Rub a heaping tablespoon of baking soda into your wet hair and scalp. Then after 15 minutes rinse it off with luke warm water.
Baking Soda and Vinegar:
• Get half a tablespoon of baking powder. Mix it with 30-40 ml of water into a slight froth. Lasts it for 10 minutes.
• Rinse your hair with lukewarm water. The colder the water is, the better.
Baking Soda and Lemon:
• Apply the mixture (2 pinches of baking soda and 3 drops of lemon) to scalp. Leave for a few minutes and then wash.
Apply Baby Oil:
• Apply baby oil onto scalp. A little bit will go a long way. Massage the scalp but not too roughly.
• Cover your hair with a towel and leave the baby oil in overnight.
• Wash with a good anti-dandruff shampoo in the morning.
• The oil should condition your scalp while you're sleeping.
Use Coconut Oil:
• Use coconut oil on your scalp and after 30 minutes wash your hair, but do not use any conditioners. Dry your hair after showering. Make sure your hair does not feel silky, it has to feel dry.
• Put coconut oil on your scalp, try to avoid getting it in the rest of your hair.
• Wash coconut oil out. Make sure you get it all out. You may have to wash your hair twice to get it out, but once should be fine.
• Repeat this once weekly until dandruff is gone.
Make a Coconut and Honey Scalp Rub:
• Mix coconut oil, olive oil, yogurt and honey together. All four ingredients should be in a roughly 2:2:3:2 ratio so that they form a paste of medium consistency – smooth.
• Make it little thick so that it will run off of your head.
• Add more yogurt and honey to thicken as needed (20 mins)
• Rub the tea tree oil shampoo into your scalp and let sit for 5 minutes. Rinse with water, repeating once per day.
Use Olive Oil:
• Apply olive oil before washing your hair. Let it do its stuff for about 5-10 minutes before washing your hair.
Use a mix of Neem Powder and Olive Oil:
• Take 2-4 Himalaya neem capsules.
• Remove the outer cover of capsule. Inside you will find neem powder in a coarse form.
• Take 4 tablespoons of olive oil or any oil of your choice.
• Mix the oil and powder. And apply on your scalp. You will feel the itching but that's normal.
• Keep it for 1 hour to overnight (depends on your choice). Wash with shampoo and conditioner. Repeat as required.
Lemon Juice and Curd:
This mixture is very beneficial for hair. Apply the mixture for 20 minutes and then rinse with luke warm water.
We all want to look young, beautiful and stunning, not only on a particular event but on daily bases as well. Grooming yourself is on everyone’s wish list these days be it men or women, and we all like to get good beauty tips for our hair, nails, hands, feet, skin etc.
So here is a round up for all the new ideas for beauty tips that will make you glow from head to toes, be it theSmokey eye or the perfect curls that you fantasize about, we have here for you the most amazing and easy tips to make your day awesome and beautiful.
Long hairs are considered as a sign of beauty for women so we are starting off with the most important part that is hair. Your hairs are the most exposed part of your body and obviously more exposed to heat, dust and all the impurities.
Try to cut down all the chemicals that you use for your hair, move towards the natural products. Use natural conditioners like, honey, yogurt, egg; henna along with some oiling that will improve the blood circulation in your hair scalp. Adjust your diet as your hair needs a lot of energy to grow healthy and strong.
Luscious Long Lashes:
Long, luscious lashes are a necessity that no one can deny. All the trends change with time, but this is something that is consistent over the years and is every girl’s fantasy so, here’s the secret to the perfect long lashes. Using natural almond oil can make your eyes lashes thicker and longer.
A good eye lasher curler is also very important while you are applying makeup. Things to avoid, never use the curler after applying mascara, use it before mascara so that you don’t damage your eye lashes.
Do you have nail breakage issues? Or your nails never grow properly? This one is for you girl. Moisturizing is very important for your cuticles, as the more moisturized your cuticles would be the stronger you nail line would get. Another home remedyfor strong, beautiful and shiny nails is that by applying garlic extract on your cuticles and nails, you will get the perfect nails.
How to Avoid Smudged Eye Makeup:
Smudged eye makeup is the disaster faced by every woman while applying makeup, here is a tip to save your day. Always remove extra moister and oil from your eyes using a cotton bud or tissue. Apply a good amount to concealor, as it holds your makeup in place.
Our skin is always exposed to sun and its dangerous radiations. In order to keep your skin healthy and glow, always usesun blocks. One key point to remember, no matter how effective your sunscreen is, it doesn’t last for more than 2-3 hours so don’t forget to reapply it.
How to Maintain Volume Hair:
Use a good volume shampoo to uplift your hair volume. Blow drying your hair after washing gives a very good volume to your hair. Avoid running finger through your hair as it generates oil in your hair making them greasy.
Moisturize Your Skin:
For a healthy and glowing skin, keep your skin moisturized and hydrated. Dry skin make your upper layer of skin peel off therefore always use a good moisturizer and drink 8-10 glasses of water every day.
The correct application of foundation is the key to a perfect makeup; always apply a good moisturizer before applying foundation on your face. Use a makeup brush for blending the foundation; never use your finger tips as it flakes away your skin.
Out of Nail Polish Remover?
Every girl faces this issue almost all the time, running out of nail polish remover. Well here is a simple and easy technique to get rid of the nail paint. Just apply a neat coat of nail polish over the applied nail paint and remove it with a cloth.
These were some simple but really important tips to maintain and enhance your beauty. Follow these and see the difference yourself.